Look forward to our multi-sport camp on the beach of the island world of Croatia with excursions to the Velebit mountains
Sports and beach?
Mountains and sea?
Adventure and recreation!
We have put together a package of options for you at two locations:
You will spend your vacation in a tiny-house in the middle of a quiet beach and sports camp directly on the beach of the west coast of the island of Pag in Simuni. Relax. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets and the fine cuisine of Croatian cuisine in all its diversity. In the camp there is a colorful variety of restaurants and bars in the forest and by the sea.
The small self-catering homes offer two rather narrow bedrooms for up to 4 (+ 1) people, shower, toilet, kitchen-living room and – probably the most important thing – a large terrace. The beach is close and within a few minutes walk. The same goes for shopping, activities and restaurants. The entire camp is situated in a shady olive grove on the hillside, with little traffic. a beautiful place.
Design your own vacation according to your mood. You shop on site and cook for yourself – or go out to eat at one of the many restaurants and beach bars on site. You book a sports package sailing, surfing, diving with us – or you relax on the beach. You participate in the colorful weekly program of the camp or spend the time in your own way.
The camp offers relaxation and sports of all kinds:
- You like sailing, SUP, sea kayaking, surfing or diving?
Courses for (re)beginners and advanced, rental for tours on your own can be found directly in the camp. Just book one of our sports packages.
- Get a taste of the camp program.
If you like, start the day early in the morning with gymnastics and yoga at the stand. A new daily offering of art, cooking, excursions, wellness, dance, sports and local studies provides taster sessions and the opportunity to make interesting vacation acquaintances.
- In the children’s kingdom your children will experience the day.
A colorful program of games and sports, art, cooking and theater offers international diversity in Croatian, English and often German.
- In the evening, enjoy the Mediterranean cuisine of Croatia.
Within walking distance from your house and directly on the beach you will find about a dozen bars and restaurants of various orientations.
If you wish, you can spend one or two days on the outward or return journey in a family sports hotel directly by the sea under the cliffs of the Velebit National Park. The house is simple, sturdy and good. From here you will go on guided tours to the mountains and the sea.
- Get into a sea kayak and paddle along the beautiful mountain coast around Starigrad Paklenica in the shelter of the island of Pag. If you wish, a day tour will take you to the Zrmanja Canyon.
- Do you remember Karl May’s Winnetou? Join us for a photo safari or a mountain hike into the karstic cliffs of Velebit, which once provided the backdrop for the world-famous films of the saga of the Apache chief.
- Get on your mountain bike, cycle the coast and climb up the side valleys into the mountains. We have prepared mountain bike tours of different difficulty levels for you. Experience the impressive mountain scenery or experience the coast with its beaches and harbors. There is something for everyone.
- Climb the karstic, grippy and wonderfully warm limestone cliffs of the Paklenica Gorge. The Rivera is a true climbing paradise between the sea and the high mountains. We offer introductory courses in rock climbing or rent equipment and climbing guides for tours of all levels on your own.
Read on and book quickly. There are only a few free places.
The prices indicated are each for a 14-night package for a small Tiny – vacation house in the olive grove and direct proximity to the beach without through traffic. Up to 4 ( + 1 pers ) find good place in the house.
Drive via Salzburg (AT), Villach (AT), Ljubljana (SLO) to Rijeka (HR) and then south along the coast. At Prizna Gardina you can take the ferry to the island of Pag. Tickets can be purchased on site at the kiosk about 100 meters above (!) the ferry pier or also on the Internet at the following link:
You can also find the timetable at
You should refuel in time beforehand. Along the coast, gas stations are rare. On the island of Pag you will find two fuel stations near the ferry.
You can park directly in front of or in the camp. Please avoid unnecessary driving in the camp area!
Zadar Airport (VCE) is accessible from Germany with several airlines. On request we can organize a transfer between camp and airport.
- Creative children's program with evening stage performances in theater and dance
- A camp under olives strictly traffic calm on the slope above the sea
- Sandy and stone beach directly in the camp just a few minutes walk from the cottages reached
- A colorful program of yoga, gymnastics, excursions, regional studies with opportunities for sailing, surfing, kayaking, diving
- Excursions to the Velebit mountains for climbing, mountain hiking, sea kayaking, mountain biking or photo safari